officer: ur under arrest for murder & armed robbery
me: lol breh chill
This probably won’t shock most of you, but the reality is that the very thing that’s meant to keep you grinding it out without getting pregnant can actually lower your desire to do the deed in the first place.
- 30% of American women report having a low sex drive.
- Birth control is thought to decrease the amount of natural testosterone and estrogen, which both drive libido.
- Birth control pills can increase, decrease, or have no effect on a woman’s libido—evidence is still not conclusive.
Not feeling comfortable in your own skin is a surefire way to kill those sexy moods faster than they appear. If you’ve gained weight or feel like your body has changed in a way that makes you self-conscious, your sex drive will take a backseat to the worries about what your partner thinks of your body.
Weight gain also:
- Clogs your arteries, making sex harder on your heart
- Reduces your stamina
- Can prevent you from doing or maintaining certain positions